26 January 2009

Happy Birthday, Jeff


Today is Jeff's 34th birthday.
I think I must be the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a great guy. Let me give you the top 5 reasons why I love Jeff, in no particular order:

-He is a very hard worker. He works hard at his job to provide for his family. He makes a good living so I can stay home with our kids.

-He makes me laugh. he says the funniest, off the wall things. Some of which are inappropriate, but all of which make me laugh.



-He is a fantastic dad. There is no doubt that he loves his family. It always makes me smile when he calls the kids (just the girls, really) funny names. The other day he called Lauren "sugar biscuits". I love that.



-He is a smarty-pants. He mostly knows the answers to any questions I ask him. Whether it's religion, politics, world events, local news, history, weather, or whatever, he knows what's going on. I like that he takes time to explain things to me if I don't understand.
-He is so good-looking!






So happy birthday, sweetheart! Hope you know how much I love you!

10 comments:

Courtnie said...

Oh my goodness! Is that your engagement/wedding photo?! Woo-woo! Happy Birthday Jeff!

lisa said...

Ah....what a cute wife you are! Big plans for the day???

Telisse and Kade said...

WOW! what a surprise! I received the email that you added me on facebook? So not a facebook person totatlly about the blog thing. Email me at this email address and I will add you to my invite list to my blog. telisseallen@preciscom.net
How fun! Im so jealous you went on a cruise! I cant wait for my turn!

ba and the boys said...

happy birthday old man! lol! you are both young babies!
i love posting photos of chris when he was young! mostly because i have hidden all of my younger photos...

Dave and Shelley, Spencer and Jake said...

Wow, what a trip down memory lane! I can't believe how much Ethan and Brynnlee look like their dad. Happy Birthday Jeff!

WanderingJennie said...

You forgot to mention that Jeff is the "favorite"! How could you forget that?! Maybe that was number 6. Happy birthday, Jeff! I'm bought the same thing for your birthday that I know you're buying me! It rhymes with Prada, and starts with an "n".
That was a super tribute, and as the nut job of the family, I, too, applaud what a good, solid guy he became. If only some of his wonderful coolness had rubbed off on me....

Jordan said...

Cute pics!!! Happy Birthday to Jeff- hope you guys had a fun day :D

Ally said...

Look at that cute little devil. I can so see all of your kids in him. Happy Birthday Jeff.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! The Broekmans still love you even though you can't bring us Oreo Sundaes from Friday's anymore!

Jaime said...

I will admit that he is a great guy. He is probably the reason why you are on the A list!