21 February 2009

Something FUN!!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!}

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Stacie, I am already thinking of all the different things I can make for those LUCKY 5 who do this from my blog... Cool idea! I can see you saying this, your tone and facial expressions that go along with the words in this post. It makes me laugh and remember the few days we spent at girls camp... you are a riot and I totally miss you!

Courtnie said...

I wish I could be a part of this. Hopefully you are more popular than me, I have only had 1 person comment and posted a while ago for something similar so I better not post yours, although I wish I could get something as cool as you'll make!

WanderingJennie said...

Me! Me! Me! Pick me too! I love this game!

ba and the boys said...

oh please give me something! that would make my day! i will post your post on my blog in 10 minutes!

Anonymous said...

I've always LOVED anything homemade by Stacie Bonner, so, since I've already posted this on my blog, I'm registering as your 5th person!!! hehehe!

WanderingJennie said...

Oh, darn it! I forgot to put this on my blog! I'll do it today! Please pick me! The only problem is, the people who read my blog wouldn't want anything I would give them....what to do....I might give them magic Jewish hats or something ;). Is Mom still wearing hers?

WanderingJennie said...

Oh, darn it! I still forgot to do it on my blog! Can you still pick me? PLEASE!