06 May 2010

9 years come and gone

IMGP3066

My firstborn just turned 9 last week.  Though it doesn’t feel like yesterday, it sure doesn’t feel like 9 years has passed since she was born. She sure is a sweet girl, and a blessing to our family. She is SO SMART!! This girl loves to read. She will literally stay up all night to read a book, and has on several occasions. She has gotten 100% on every spelling test this year. I always tell her she is too smart (for her own good).

She is a friendly, kind girl, who loves to make friends and looks for opportunities to talk to others, especially if they look like they need a friend. Brynnlee is careful not to hurt anyone’s feelings, and always thinks about others.  She is brave and will try new things, even if she doesn’t think she will like it. She is a good daughter, and I am so glad that I am her mom. Happy Birthday, (not so) little Brynnie!!

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

you forgot she's beautiful-like all the bonner girls! just ask her!

Alayne said...

What in the world? I cannot believe she is 9 already. Want to hear something crazy? I was cleaning out some picture boxes the other day, and I found a baby picture of her laying on her tummy in a cute yellow outfit. Soooo sweet!!! She is such a beauty!!! Happy Birthday girlie!!!