25 March 2010

abra-BOW-dabra

I love to buy pretty ribbon. Some (Jeff) might say it’s a problem. Fortunately, my friend Ally has given me a new skill that will help me to use my year’s supply of ribbon. 028

You can’t even see it all here, but this is a little bit of the ribbon that I own.

029

Here is an almost finished product.

031 032 I have been hard at work making little girl’s hairbows. They look darling in actual hair (as opposed to sitting on a table or counter). I will post pictures as soon as I can find the battery to my camera. Or maybe it’s time for a new camera…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you use a bowdabra? I got one from a friend and I can't figure out how to use it. Come teach me!

ba and the boys said...

so which one is for ethan?

Becky McKenzie said...

Hee, hee, I think Ethan will deny wanting any of them but will sneak a few to his room to just have. :) Or to hide from Lauren.

Good job talented sister, you are a good bow maker, too.

Jordan said...

How cute they are!!! I can't wait til Ryleigh has enough hair to put cute bows like that in :)