26 May 2010

Dance Recital

the title on this one pretty much is self-explanatory, so enjoy these pictures of my girls who wish they could wear makeup all the time.

IMGP3097 

with their flowers from dad. It’s now a tradition that he brings them flowers after their recitals, which they reminded him of.

IMGP3079

Lauren had 2 numbers, “Dancing Queen” and “Rockstar”.

Was there ever a girl who could shake her hips like this one? The answer, my friend, is no.

IMGP3089

Brynnlee is in tumbling this year, and they performed   “It’s a Hard Knock Life”.

Brynnlee, in practicing for this routine, was constantly flipping around and walking on her hands at home, in the front room. I channeled my dad and told her “the house is not a gymnasium” more times than I can  count, but it paid off, because she was AWESOME!

3 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i should sign natey up for dance-he loves the song dancing queen!
your girls are adorable! but, as we know, bonner girls are beautiful (lol)

Courtnie said...

Cute door, I hope to never be the room mom because I wouldn't be good at stuff like that, but if I am, I will steal your idea. Sorry about the chicken pox. Not fun. I still have scars (literally). Glad the dance performance was fun. Ours is next week and man, Ash keeps reminding me how she gets to wear bright read lipstick.

Jordan said...

How cute they are :) I can't believe how grown-up they look too!