13 October 2009

Word of Warning

broken hard drive

If you have all your pictures stored on your computer, and no hard copies, or not stored somewhere else, like an external hard drive, or backup discs, because you think ‘I don’t have to back my pictures up, nothing will happen to them.’  be warned. This is a picture of my hard drive. Smashed. I won’t go into details of what happened, but I am warning everyone who reads this (all 7 of you) to BACK UP YOUR PICTURES! Because I can replace my music, retype my documents, redo my genealogy, reload all my fonts and almost everything else lost on my computer except the pictures. Learn from my very sad mistake. :(

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

OH Stacie--I'm so sorry! I do have my pics backed up (in 2 places) because I've heard of this happening too often!! I am so so so sorry!!

Ally said...

I am really sad for you!!

Courtnie said...

Oh Stacie! I know the feeling and I am SOO sorry! That also happened to my dad, but it was an external hard drive and he had nothing on his computer.

WanderingJennie said...

Come on, tell the story!!! You know you want to! I HAVE to know. How many pics were there? I would be crying alittle bit in my eyeballs if I were you, too. That sux.

Jordan said...

I'm so very sorry- that totally stinks!!!

ba and the boys said...

why did your hubby break the computer? im so sorry! and your kids are so dang cute-id hate to loose photos of them!