24 October 2009

U2!!

IMGP2854

I am the U and Jeff is the 2. See it?

Oh, you guys!! It was SO FREAKING AWESOME!! I wouldn’t say No Line on the Horizon is my favorite album, so I was kind of thinking this concert wouldn’t be my favorite, but luckily they didn’t play everything from the new album. They played a lot of the old stuff, too. It was so great when they started Mysterious Ways, and after 2 notes, everybody is jumping and screaming, and singing along. Oh. how I love that band!!

The band is as awesome as ever. Bono is singing the whole time, running around the stage and bantering with the crowd. He is such a great performer. I loved it!

Rumor is they will be hitting Salt Lake on the second leg of their North American tour, so maybe in June or July… You know I will be there!!

IMG_0039

IMG_0042 IMG_0040

3 comments:

Courtnie said...

Did I ever tell you the time my dad took me to the concert when I was in high school, I got a special shirt and steak dinner (we were VIP) and it was awesome! I'd love to go in June/July. . .so exciting!

Happy Birthday!

Jaime said...

Glad you had a good time! Wish we were with you guys instead of moving!

Jordan said...

Looks like fun- glad you had a great time!