14 October 2009

BEST DAY EVER!!

IMGP2827

In our neighborhood, we have this thing going around- if you get “booed” someone leaves a treat and this picture on your doorstep, anonymously. Then you put the picture up in your window, and take a treat to two other houses who haven’t been “booed” yet. Imagine my delight when last night, we open the door to find that we had been booed!! And it isn’t even halfway through the month yet!! I mean, I don’t want to brag, but I think that the fact that I was an “early boo” speaks for itself. Can you say POPULAR?? Plus, we got Oreo Cakesters! Could this day be any better??

6 comments:

Courtnie said...

Jealous! Hopefully we get boo'd before the end of the month. . .nobody wants to be the neighborhood loser!

Dave and Shelley, Spencer and Jake said...

Except for us. Leave the BOOS in your neighborhood. I'm perfectly happy to be the losers!

Jordan said...

What a cute idea! Glad to hear I'm related the "cool kids"!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious, Stacie!

The Goffs said...

HI! Lovin your blog :)
FOUND YOU ON YOU TUBE!
SEXY MOMMA!!
~Jenn

ba and the boys said...

we got one too! this is the first time in the 5.5 years in our home that we got it!