08 November 2009

more gratitude

Everyday, I have tried to recognize those things and people in my life that are blessings. Wow! I am amazed at how much I have!

-My house- I sometimes complain that I want a new house, or that this one is too small, but I am grateful that we have a house!! And a house payment we can afford. A lot of people right now don’t have that… I am grateful for a nice, cozy, warm home that we can afford and we aren’t worried about losing it.

-Education- I am grateful for the education that I received. And also for the education that Jeff received. I know there are some people who can’t (or don’t) get an education, and I am glad that I did (and will).

-my neighbors- I have the BEST neighbors. Not only can I borrow sugar or butter from them, but they also help out with my kids, and any other problems I may be having. I am very blessed to have such great neighbors.

-My country- I know that there were many people who sacrificed their lives so that I could enjoy the freedoms I do. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for setting this choice land apart.

-Music- Though I am not blessed with any musical talent (that’s an understatement), I have an immense appreciation for music of all kinds. I am especially grateful for those who are musically talented who share their gifts with others. I have been uplifted and inspired many times by music.

These are a few more things I am grateful for. 

1 comment:

Ally said...

you are welcome...for you know, being a great neighbor :)