19 August 2009

Warning, bonnerites!

Do you know what I'm NOT good at? Well, in this particular case I'm talking about updating my blog. Either I am boring, and don't do anything worth blogging about, or I just don't have the time to blog our everyday adventures. I'm going to say it's because I don't have the time. Because let's face it, it's definately NOT because I'm boring. So to my blogging community (that's right, I called you Bonnerites), stay tuned... Bonnermania is about to get crazy.

4 comments:

Ally said...

I seriously can't wait. This newness is going to be FANCY!!

Kristen said...

Ok, I will read whatever you write about and I might even comment here and there!

Courtnie said...

I'm holding on to the seat of my pants!!!

WanderingJennie said...

My blog is lame, so I can't wait to start reading yours again! Yay!