09 May 2011

By the time you read this, I will already be gone...

There are some things that you just can't help. Like your height, your family, food preferences, your love for a certain theme park...

When I first married Jeff, I think he really didn't understand this love affair I have with Disneyland. I would want to go all the time, and he wasn't so much into that. Now that we've been married 12+ years, let's just say he is converted. He is usually the one who plans the trip, and who wants to go. He just decided a week ago that we were going to go. I love that we are spontaneous, fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants, don't care about the consequences family. At least when it comes to the Happiest Place on Earth. This is the best mother's day present, EVER!!
See you in a week!!
p.s. This photo was taken on our last trip to the big D, 18 months ago.

3 comments:

Blackburns said...

My wife converted me too. Especially when I see the smiles on my girls faces every time we go.
Let us know when you go next, maybe we could meet up.

Steve & Kim

Anonymous said...

You are definitely a Disney NUT! I am NOT converted... one of my least favorite places to go, actually. I know, I must be Scrooge! Hope you had a wild time! Love ya!

WanderingJennie said...

And I was so glad for that! It was great to see you! Glad Jeff got with the program!