15 September 2009

Happy Birthday, Little Man!


Here's my little man. 5 Years old yesterday.
Say it with me... how time flies.
I am so grateful for this happy little bundle of energy. He is so happy, and sweet. Sometimes, he'll just say to me "Mom, I love you." Right out of the blue.
He is always smiling, and I love his little laugh. He is such a blessing to our family. He loves to help me out, even though he would rather be in pre-school. He is great at building LEGOS and riding his bike. Yesterday for his birthday, he got a new scooter, and has been riding around all day (in the house, by the way).
I love you, buddy! I'm so glad you are in our family.

3 comments:

Courtnie said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! My kids have missed you around here recently so we need to get together and celebrate your birthday!

ba and the boys said...

you must be old to have a 5 year old...oh wait-you have a 3rd grader too!
old woman!
happy day little man!

WanderingJennie said...

Hope he had a great birthday! He's a keeper! You'll be so bored when he's grown and gone.