02 May 2009

EIGHT IS GREAT!!

Because of my church calling, I get to go to baptisms every month, and I love it. It's my favorite part of being in Primary. But this month was special. I have been looking forward to today's baptism for a long time. Why? Because it was my daughter getting baptized! Can you believe it?

Like I said, every baptism is special, but it was extra meaningful today. I love this gospel, and I love my Savior and I am so proud that Brynn chose to be baptized. I am proud of the girl she is becoming and I am touched when she bears her budding testimony. I hope that this church brings her the same joy and happiness it brings me. It is my greatest joy to be a mom, and I thank my Heavenly Father for my family, and the blessings of being a member of His church.

6 comments:

ba and the boys said...

way to go brynn! we are all way proud of you!

Courtnie said...

That is awesome! Gotta love the jump suits! Congrats Brynn!

Unknown said...

Pass my congratulations on to Brynnlee! Wish I could have been there even though she doesn't know me!

Destiny said...

You are such an inspiring woman! I think about you alot! Miss the friendship we once had! You were so good for me! lol!
love Des!

Alayne said...

Where has the time gone! I can't believe she's 8 already. Wow. I'm so proud of her!!! She's got great parents to guide her!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...wasn't she just born like...yesterday! It does NOT seem that long ago that I was sitting in your Dia Mar apt. holding that tiny, sweet little baby girl! Does that make us OLD? Congratulations to Brynn and also her awesome parents for being good teachers and raising a righteous family! What a special day for all of you!