01 December 2008

15 stitches

We had a bit of an accident on saturday. Want to guess who the lucky recipient of 15 external (and 4 deep tissue) stitches is?
Yep, that's right. It was Jeff. He was fixing an airplane (RC) and the engine started up, and the propeller cut right through to the bone. I won't even go into the mess he left on the carpet. So he went to the instacare and they fixed him right up! Some people might be a little gunshy after an encounter like that, but not Jeff. He came home from the doctor and went flying. Way to get right back on the horse, honey.

7 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I love how he looks like he's laughing! What- a cut to the bone? Eh, no biggie!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

The Selleneits said...

I am so glad you stoped buy. Its good to here from you. And I hope you don't mind but I am adding you to my blog.

Thats a bummer about Jeff, it does however look like he is happy about it and maybe even laughing. I love your blog by the way.

ba and the boys said...

goo! that is ugly! he is brave-i would still be milking it!

Courtnie said...

oh man! that is rough. now he has a cool story to tell, right? and the scar to maych. . .

Ally said...

Oh gosh!!

WanderingJennie said...

Jeff! You saved the furniture! Good job-I would have done the same. (I'm almost sure that's not what he was thinking-I'm kidding!) When a guy smiles like that after something like that happens, I know he must be related to me.

Jordan said...

Cute blog! Glad Jeff is ok- looks like a nasty cut though. Hope you don't mind I added you guys to my blog :D