22 August 2008

One year ago

On the cruise ship, sailing through the Misty Fjords.

Pretty sure this guy was just dressed up as a mountie, I don't think he actually was a mountie. This was in Prince Rupert, British Columbia.
Jeff-preparing to canoe to an island crab bake and rainforest walk.
The view coming into Juneau.

Jeff and I were reminiscing that exactly one year ago, we were on an Alakan cruise. So I thought I'd take a little walk down memory lane. It was a lot of fun, but we can't wait to go on our Caribbean cruise in January.

4 comments:

littlemikemack said...

Just passing thru....I took an inside passage cruise as a high school senior....I hope to go again and perhaps appreciate its beauty next time.

...peace

Courtnie said...

Ever since Thursday I have been thinking about going shopping for the next cruise. Man, we need to get a good karaoke number together and practice before we go, but not tell anyone and then they'll think we really are something else! :)

Dave and Shelley, Spencer and Jake said...

I believe Dave and I said at the same time, "You Suck"! It's fun to see your pictures, I don't think we've ever seen them.

Anonymous said...

Where are you cruising to in January? Oh, the Caribbean...jealousy!